Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Boots Photography

I am excited to reveal to you the shoot I did with Christina of My Boots Photography. {Which I had previewed for you here.}  I'm loving the feminine vibe from these photos.  We had a lot of fun finding different places to shoot around the city.  Christina is one very talented lady! Hopefully we can work together again in the future.  Make sure to check out more of her fabulous work on her FB page here!

I was also receiving a lot of feedback about my lipstick.  I'm glad so many people were loving the risk I took with a PURPLE lipstick and not your usual pink or red.  Every so often I like to change things up with my makeup and take a little risk like I did here.  I especially love how this one makes my green eyes POP!  The colour is Revlon #660 Creme Berry Haute.  I like to add a little shine with either a clear or light pink gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment